August 14, 2010

On Hypocrites and Craft Stores

Okay, so a few days ago, I posted a very, very short post about how I was sorry about abandoning the blog for awhile, and that I would start posting more regularly. Now, I feel hypocritical for not posting anything after that, and going against my word. Anyhoo...

Today I was out and about, and I decided to pop into Michaels, a.k.a. the most AMAZING craft store in the world! (Okay, that was a bit of an exaggeration, but it's still pretty awesome.) I thought I would go check it out in the off-chance that they would already have out their Halloween 2010 decorations, which usually go out a couple months early (like late-August). I was in for a shock! Out and sitting on the shelves of the main aisles were dozens of creepy Halloween decorations! I drooled over all of them and made many mental notes about what I could possibly use in my decorating plans for this year, and will probably buy the things that would look good in September. I'm so thrilled!

No comments: